Red/Blue/Green Color Metal Threadlocker Anaerobic Adhesive
|25-99 100-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8 US $6 US $4|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
- Model NO.: 4sereis
- Morphology: Water Emulsion
- Material: Acrylic
- Main Agent Composition: Acrylic Monomers
- Promoter Composition: Emulsifier
- Color: Blue, Green, Red
- Certificate: ISO9001:2008
- Specification: 250ml/bottle
- HS Code: 3506919090
- Bonding Function: Metal Adhesive
- Application: Automobile, Construction, Metal
- Classification: Room Curing
- Characteristic: Waterproof
- Composition: Organic Material
- Lead Time: 30days
- Trademark: Morgan
- Origin: China
Anaerobic adhesives are single-component liquids or pastes which can be stored for prolonged periods of time at room temperature in the presence of oxygen but harden rapidly to form strong bonds when confined between surfaces that exclude air.
Generally, "anaerobic" literally means "without air", in other words, removal of air (oxygen) is required for adhesives to cure.
Along with "Removal of air", there is another requirement for the anaerobic adhesives to cure. That is Contact with a metal. In other words, the adhesives do not cure without metal.
An anaerobic adhesive contains a component called "monomer", that occupies about 95%, and a bonding catalyst for metal that occupies about 5%, and other few components.
Morgan Anaerobic Adhesives include thread locker, Pipe Thread Sealant, retaining compounds, and Flat sealing adhesive.
"Threadlocker" is a general term that refers to a liquid polymer that is designed to be brushed onto the thread of fasteners, such as screws, just before they are installed. The polymer dries and locks the fasteners in place, protecting the threads against water, rust and leakage. Thread lockers are especially useful in the assembly of moving parts, engines, hobby toys and plumbing applications in which, for example, a loose gasket screw can result in water damage.
Morgan has a full line of anaerobic adhesive threadlockers. A very large range of viscosity spans from very low wicking grades for post assembly sealing and weld porosity sealing to high viscosity for large nuts and bolts. Morgan threadlockers are available in permanent and removable grades as well as high temperature resistant grades.
|Item No.||Color||Surface Curing||Density||Destabilizing||Average Removal||Full Curing||Viscosity||Temperature|
Our Anaerobic Sealant Is Used In Long March launch vehicle
Our anaerobic sealant is specified as the special adhesive for the engine fasteners and sealer of Long March launch vehicle by China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation(CASC).
1. For general purpose threads, users need clean threads by rag. Clean the important threads by acetone. Then, use the adhesive.
2. For thixotropic adhesive, shake it up before use.
3. For blind hole, users need fill adhesive inside it first.
4. For Long engaged bolt, both internal thread and external thread should be covered with adhesive.
5. Use normal hand tools to disassemble low/middle strength thread with anaerobic adhesive. Use high torque or high temperature heating (250ºC) to disassemble high strength thread with anaerobic adhesive.
6. The rest adhesive is prohibited to mix into original adhesive liquid. Metal and oil can't be mixed into adhesive bottles.
7. The adhesive is suitable for metal materials like iron, copper etc. Use accelerating agent for inert metal and non-metallic materials. Accelerating agent can be used after dry by airing.
Guangzhou Morgan Seals Co., Ltd the expert in sealing solution field who combines the rich seals research and production experience of her parent firm with the advanced technology and administration of Morgan, Worcester. Morgan Seals Research and Development ability is based on her parent firm who has won awards as scientific research achievements for more than 1000 projects and over 200 of them won scientific and technological progress prizes of municipal, provincial, ministerial and national levels. At the same time, it also has one National Certified Laboratory, one National Engineering Research Centers and three Industry Level Inspection Centers.