Full Size PTFE/FKM/PU/ POM/PA/NBR Hydraulic Seals
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $0.1-10/ Piece|
- Model NO.: hyraulic seal
- Application: Hydraulic
- Performance: High Pressure
- NBR Thermal Application: -30~+100 Celicus Degree
- POM Thermal Application: -40~+120 Celicus Degree
- PA Thermal Application: -20~+100 Celicus Degree
- PTFE Thermal Application: -250~+260 Celicus Degree
- Working Media: Hydraulic Oil, Gas, Water etc
- Trademark: morgan
- Specification: 3mm-2000mm
- HS Code: 4016931000
- Material: PTFE/FKM/PU/ POM/PA/NBR
- Type: Piston and Rod
- Shape: Heart-Shaped Ring
- FKM Thermal Application: -30~+150 Celicus Degree
- PU Thermal Application: -40~+80 Celicus Degree
- Delivery Date: Within 15 Days
- Non-Standard: Accept Customized Products
- Color: Customized
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
A hydraulic seal is used to contain fluids and maintain the hydraulic pressure (piston seal, rod seal, back-up ring), to stop the inlet of impurities and to preserve the lubricating film on the rod (wiper seal) and to resist any deformation under a radial load by guiding the piston and rod (wear ring and guide strip).
We have a complete range of hydraulic seals and we can also assist you in creating custom-made seals for linear and static hydraulic applications.
Hydraulic applications are challenging for Seals. Not only must the hydraulic sealsprevent leakage of fluid from the Cylinder, but hydraulic seals must also withstand high pressures, extreme temperatures and transverse forces within the cylinder. In such applications, the function of Hydraulic Seals goes far beyond preventing fluid leakage.Hydraulic systems are sealed using a combination of specialized seals. Hydraulic Rod seals prevent leakage of fluid from within the cylinder to the outside while hydraulic piston seals prevent fluid from flowing across the cylinder head. This allows pressure build up on one side of the piston, making the Cylinder extend or retract. Wear rings guide the piston and piston rod within the hydraulic cylinder, absorbing transverse forces, preventing metal-to-metal contact. Scrapers or Wipers scrape dirt, foreign particles, chips or moisture from the piston rods as they retract into the cylinder, preventing contamination.
Guangzhou Morgan Seals Co., Ltd., has the biggest vulcanizing machine(4000T) and different kinds of rubber seal moulds. So for the non standard oil seals, please do not hesitate to contact with us. The following is the the picture of our moulds.