Oms-Mr/Od Profile NBR/FKM/PTFE Hydraulic Cylinder Rod Seals
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $0.1-10/ Piece|
- Model NO.: OJ series
- Application: Cylinder
- Performance: High Pressure
- Standard: Standard
- Slide Ring Material: PTFE-Bronze
- Reciprocation Speed: 0-5m/S
- FKM Temperature: -20~+200 Celicus Degree
- Non-Standard: Accept Customized Products
- Color: Customized
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Material: PTFE Bronze
- Type: Shaft Seal
- Shape: O-Ring
- O-Ring Material: NBR/FKM
- Pressure: 50MPa
- Frequency: 0-5 Hz
- NBR Temperature: -35~+120 Celicus Degree
- Working Media: Hydraulic Oil, Gas, Water etc
- Trademark: morgan
- Specification: 3mm-2000mm
- HS Code: 4016931000
DescriptionThe single-acting rod sealing set profile OJ consists of a PTFE friction ring and a pre-tightened rubber elastomer O-Ring. The asymmetrical cross-section of the slipper ring is designed for best drag oil performance during stroke in both directions. Optimal sealing performance will be obtained if the rod sealing set is used in tandem with a double-wiper. Profile OD is particularly suitable for sealing rods in control cylinders, servo-assisted equipment, machine tools and quick acting cylinders. The sealing set is also suitable for applications in the automotive (e.g. shock absorbers) and process industries. The material combination of the slipper ring (PTFE) and the O-Ring (elastomer) makes this product suitable for a wide range of applications, especially for aggressive media and/or high temperatures. Multiple compounds can alternatively be selected according to the individual application profile.
Design StandardThe hydraulic piston rod seal step seal OJ series conform GB/T 15242.1-94, ISO 7425-2 and GB/T 15242.3-94 standards. Reference Parker's OD series, Merkel's OMS-MR series, Trelleborg's RS1 series, AS's XB series and Shamban's S55013 series.
Advantages• High extrusion resistance.
• Short axial assembly length.
• Insensitive to pressure peaks.
• Excellent wear/ abrasion resistance.
• Dimensions according to ISO 7425-2.
• Installation in closed and undercut housings.
• Available in diameters from 4 to 3000 mm.
• Optimal sealing in static and dynamic applications.
• Good energy efficiency due to low friction coefficient.
• Further dimensions of machined series with short lead times available.
• Minimal break-away and dynamic friction and no stick-slip tendency ensures uniform motion even at low speeds.
• Wide temperature range and excellent chemical resistance, depending on the material selected for the O-ring.
• Adaptable to nearly all media thanks to high chemical resistance of the sealing ring and large O-Ring compound selection.
|Pressure||50 MPa max|
|Medias||Mineral-based hydraulic oil|
HFA, HFB, Biodegradable hydraulic oil
Non-aggressive gases, Water
Rod sealing set for hydraulic cylinders
NBR 65-92 Shore A Black
FKM 75-91 Shore A Green, Red, Black, Brown
|Radial extrusion gap|
|0.0 MPa to 5.0 MPa|
|Roughness||Dynamic surface area||Static surface area||Groove flanks|
|Ra||0.05 - 0.2 µm||≤ 1.6 µm||≤ 3.2 µm|
|Rz||0.4 - 1.6 µm||≤ 6.3 µm||≤ 10.0 µm|
|Rmax||0.63 - 2.5 µm||≤ 10.0 µm||≤ 16.0 µm|
Chamfers and radius
|Groove diameter||Groove width||Radial section||O-ring|
|ØD1 H9||L1 0/+0.20||S||Ød2|
|3.0 - 7.9||8.0 - 18.9||---||d1 + 4.90||2.20||2.45||1.78|
|8.0 - 18.9||19.0 - 37.9||---||d1 + 7.30||3.20||3.65||2.62|
|19.0 - 37.9||38.0 - 199.9||8.0 - 18.9||d1 + 10.70||4.20||5.35||3.53|
|38.0 - 199.9||200.0 - 255.9||19.0 - 37.9||d1 + 15.10||6.30||7.55||5.33|
|200.0 - 255.9||256.0 - 649.9||38.0 - 199.9||d1 + 20.50||8.10||10.25||6.99|
|256.0 - 649.9||650.0 - 999.9||200.0 - 255.9||d1 + 24.00||8.10||12.00||6.99|
|650.0 - 999.9||1000.0 - 1200.0||256.0 - 649.9||d1 + 27.30||9.50||13.65||8.40|
|1000.0 - **||---||650.0 - 999.9||d1 + 38.00||13.80||19.00||12.00|
Morgan Seals has the biggest vulcanizing machine(4000T) and different kinds of seal moulds. So for the non standard hydraulic rod seals, please do not hesitate to contact with us. The following is the the picture of our production line and warehouse:
Guangzhou Morgan Seals Co., Ltd the expert in sealing solution field who combines the rich seals research and production experience of her parent firm with the advanced technology and administration of Morgan, Worcester. Morgan Seals Research and Development ability is based on her parent firm who has won awards as scientific research achievements for more than 1000 projects and over 200 of them won scientific and technological progress prizes of municipal, provincial, ministerial and national levels. At the same time, it also has one National Certified Laboratory, one National Engineering Research Centers and three Industry Level Inspection Centers.