Ru0/ B3/BS Series PU Material Hydraulic Rod Ring Seal
|10-99 100-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $20 US $5 US $1|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
- Model NO.: B3
- Application: Cylinder
- Performance: High Pressure
- Standard: Standard
- Reciprocation Speed: 0.5m/S
- Color and Dimension: Accept Customized Products
- Lead Time: 15days
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Material: PU
- Type: Shaft Seal
- Shape: U Ring
- Pressure: 40MPa
- PU Thermal Application: -40~+80 Celicus Degree
- Working Media: Hydraulic Oil, Gas, Water etc
- Trademark: Morgan
- Specification: 3mm-13000mm
- HS Code: 4016931000
The B3 profile is a U-ring type single acting rod seal with asymmetrical polyurethane lips. It can be assembled in a groove according to standard ISO 5597. The diameter of the B3 profile is designed to ensure a tight static side seal when installed. The knife trimmed, beveled lip does an excellent job wiping fluid film.
This series of products conform to Trelleborg company RU0 series and Parker's B3/BS series standards.
• Robust seal profile for harshest operating conditions.
• Extreme wear resistance.
• Easier installation.
• Optimized sealing effect at both high and low pressures
• High extrusion resistance.
• Excellent media resistance in case of suitable compound selection.
• Suitable compounds available for special requirements of the chemical process industry.
• Suitable compounds available for special requirements of the food processing industry.
• Dimensions according to ISO 5597.
• Installation in closed and undercut housings.
• Low compression set.
• Further dimensions of machined series with short lead times available.
|Medias||Mineral hydraulic oils|
Polyurethane is a material that has the elastic properties of rubber. The proportion in its composition (diisocyanate, polyol, chain extender) is determined by its properties. This material is characterized by a strong mechanical resistance, good wear resistance, high elastic modulus, good flexibility and a very good ozone and oxidation resistance.
|Chemical resistance||Pure aliphatic hydrocarbons (propane, butane)|
Mineral oils and greases
Silicone oils and greases
Water up to +50°C
|Compatibility issue||Ketones, esters, ethers, alcohols and glycols|
Hot water, steam, alkalis, amines and acids
-30°C / +110°C with our PUHT (short term peak at 150°C)
|Radial extrusion gap|
|≤ 5 MPa||≤ 10 MPa||≤ 20 MPa||≤ 30 MPa||≤ 40 MPa|
|≤ 60 mm||0.40||0.30||0.20||0.15||0.10|
|> 60 mm||0.50||0.40||0.30||0.20||0.15|
|Roughness||Dynamic surface area||Static surface area||Groove flanks|
|Ra||0.1 - 0.4 µm||≤ 1.6 µm||≤ 3.2 µm|
|Rz||0.63 - 2.5 µm||≤ 6.3 µm||≤ 10.0 µm|
|Rmax||1.0 - 4.0 µm||≤ 10.0 µm||≤ 16.0 µm|
Chamfers and radius
Guangzhou Morgan Seals Co., Ltd the expert in sealing solution field who combines the rich seals research and production experience of her parent firm with the advanced technology and administration of Morgan, Worcester. Morgan Seals Research and Development ability is based on her parent firm who has won awards as scientific research achievements for more than 1000 projects and over 200 of them won scientific and technological progress prizes of municipal, provincial, ministerial and national levels. At the same time, it also has one National Certified Laboratory, one National Engineering Research Centers and three Industry Level Inspection Centers.